How Anyone Can Become a Member
Become a member of the Healing Arts Network community. In this community, membership means “I declare that I belong.” I belong to a group of people with shared values, shared understandings and shared hopes and dreams for a better life for all, including our animal friends. It means I acknowledge my own need for support, and I understand the deep need of humanity for kindness, upliftment, healing and greater awareness. And I support this Network.
To be a member, you need only give what you can and ask to belong. If you have the financial means, you can donate on this page, either as a one-time gift or as a recurring contribution. If you have less money, you can choose another level that works best for you or even create your own. All financial contributions are made out to The Stream, Inc., our nonprofit corporation, and so they are 100% tax deductible. Suppose you can’t afford to make any financial contribution. In that case, you can become a member by offering other forms of support, such as tuning in to our programming, spreading the word to others and asking to belong.
With that in mind, please consider becoming a Healing Arts Network member. Here’s how:
The Healing Arts Network is a project of The Stream (Stream Inc.), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and contributions are tax-deductible. Our EIN is 33-0958152.
- Tune in to our shows and programs and let us know you’re doing it. Let us know what you particularly like. And tell us you want to be a member.
- Make a tax-deductible contribution either on a one-time basis or on a recurring basis. Give what you can. And tell us you want to be a member.
- Send us a testimonial about how the network is helping you and allow us to publish it. And tell us you want to be a member.
- Spread the word to all your friends and let us know that you are doing that. And tell us you want to be a member.
- Be creative and let us know how you think you can support the Network. And tell us you want to be a member.
Membership is the lifeblood of our Network. Yes, creating programs and maintaining the network require money. But we need support in other ways as well. Give what you can. Support ourselves and our world. And belong.
Please let us know how you would like to be a member by filling out the form below.